Doing The Pledge of Allegiance every school day for 4 or 5 years is one of those things that don’t seem strange when you’re young
But then you get older and you realized “yeah, swearing your allegiance to a flag for about 200+ days out of 365 day year in unity with other small children is without a doubt a creepy as fuck activity”
wait is that actually a thing american schoolchildren do what the fuck
at my school there’s an english teacher and an american teacher and they always glare at each other and when they pass each other in the hallway the american teacher will say ‘good show governor’ or something and the english teacher will say ‘god bless the land of the free’ and both in terrible accents and like the whole school ships it
when i first read this i thought to myself, what school teaches american as a subject?
THE SEANCE (USE HEADPHONES, YOU MUST USE HEADPHONES)
What, what, what.
It sounds like she is right behind you.
Listen to this in the dark at 3 a.m. I dare you!
Someone ban sixpenceee from posting at midnight bc now I can’t go to sleep
WOW THAT’S FUCKING TERRIFYING
OH MY FUCKING LORD
(via sixpenceee)(84,038 plays)
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the freaking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue